Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bath Time

I love these photos of 7 month old Austin having fun in the bath tub. They are sweet! I did cover his little tush for the internet post though. :)

All the patterned paper for this layout is from an old Cosmo Cricket pack - Get Happy - that I've been waiting to use for ages.  It gives just the right fun & bubbly feel for the tub time pictures. I like the nice bold colors as well.






Cricut Cartridges used:

Billionaire - Font for "Splish" & "Splash". Each word was welded together & then sized to be 6" wide. Once they were attached to the page I used Glossy Accents to make them shine so they would stand out better.

New Arrival - "Bath Time" cut at 3.5" high. Used Glossy Accents on this as well after it was attached to the page.

Heritage - The bathtubs were cut at 4" high. I cut them from white Bazzill Bling cardstock but decided I didn't like the stark white after all. I used silver Smooch to color the taps & feet and then used Pebbles Inc blue chalk on the rest of the tub. I sprayed the chalk with hairspray to set it so it wouldn't rub off. I haven't used chalks in ages so it was a nice change. :)

An EK border punch "Bubbles" was used on the blue papers. Then I used waterfall Stickles to lightly accent the bubbles along the borders. I have no idea where the large bling "bubbles" are from. Again, something from my stash that has been around for ages. The little rubber duck is a Recollections embellishment. I also used Tim Holtz distress inks ( Festive Berry, Faded Jeans & Mustard Seed) on the edges of the papers.

Thanks once again for stopping by. I appreciate the visit. :)

Have a wonderful day! ... Barb

1 comment:

  1. Hey Barb! Really enjoy your scrapbooking inspiration. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can find out more information at my blog www.crosson5.blogspot.com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete