Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Scraplifted ... but it counts! :)

I feel a wee bit guilty as I copied this from a kit from Monday Night Class. Normally I wouldn't post anything that is not my original design but I just love how this looks! I loved it as soon as I saw it. As they say ... imitation is the purest form of flattery! You can purchase the kit from them at: http://www.mondaynightclass.ca/index.html   I have purchased kits from them in the past & they are really nice. Easy to follow instructions as well. Great for crops!

It was very hard to do the monkey as I don't have this particular guy on any of my Cricut cartridges. I won't go into detail as to how I created him or what Cricut cuts I did use because you can purchase the kit. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask though. The patterned papers are all from BasicGrey Clippings line.

Hope you like the layout as much as I do! :) Sorry about the flash!!

 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful day! ... Barb
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great layout
    The cutest monkey ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them. The monkey turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to your suggestion the monkey turned out pretty good in the end. :)

      Delete